Can't find the time or money to see a professional?
Everyone struggles with illness, trauma, and stress at some point in their lives. Recovery requires special attention to the mind and body as well as the attitudes, beliefs and lifestyle choices that you engage in.
You alone know and understand yourself better than anyone else. Self-healing methods are some of the most effective tools you have to get well again—and they’re free. Don’t be fooled into thinking you need a professional every time you hit a low – self healing is actually pretty simple. BUT I am not suggesting you shouldn’t seek professional healing – you should still do that from time to time. Tuning into our energy body is easy as 1,2,3 and we can switch our emotions and health into something more positive in just a few moments.
We Are All Made Of Energy – We Can All Self-Heal
We see our body’s ability to heal itself when small cuts heal, and with knowing it will heal in its own and right time. Tuning into our energy body is easy, quick, and can switch our emotions and health in a few moments. When we tune into our energy bodies with our intention we can truly change our lives physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. So if you are having a bad day, moment or even just want to maintain a good feeling, this is a great technique.
In a few simple steps, you can bring a feeling of peace into your body. You can tune into your energy body and use your thoughts and emotions to change the frequency and flow of your energy. It is a simple as changing the channel from a negative reporting news channel to your favorite comedy show, and feeling yourself relax with that change. Your day can move in a new direction that will guarantee you are inviting ease, flow and even “miracles” into your life.
START HERE: Please read through all steps and then take the next five minutes to put the wheels in motion and practice! First though take the pre-list into consideration…
PRELIST: Eat well. Your health starts with what you eat since your body needs vitamins, minerals, and proper nutrition to function at its best. Eat green, leafy vegetables, fruit, whole grains and lean meats. Focus on nutritious sources of protein, carbohydrates, fats, and fiber. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. And avoid processed food, excess salt, empty calories, and fast food.
Get enough sleep. Your body requires a period of rest to heal and rejuvenate itself. When we are awake, the body and the mind are active and busy, using our energy to keep us functioning at this level. However, when we sleep, this energy can be used for healing, instead. Make it a habit to get at least 8 hours of good quality sleep every night. Stick to a routine—go to bed at the same time every night. Keep work and stimulating activities out of your bedroom. Relax and unwind before it’s time for bed. Stop worrying about what you haven’t finished or what you have to do the next day.
Focus on everything you have accomplished that day.
Reduce stress. Stress can impair your immune system and make it more difficult for your body to heal and repair itself. When you are sick, ill, or injured, your body needs to focus on repairing the damage instead of working hard to regulate a stressed system. Avoid stressful activities, places, and people as often as possible. If there is something in your life, such as work or a relationship, that is drawing a lot of your energy and creating a stressful environment, then consider ways of improving or alleviating the source of stress.
Exercise. Participating in an enjoyable workout regularly can help alleviate stress and promote wellbeing. Try walking, running, swimming, yoga, tai chi, or other group activities. Stretching is very beneficial for healing and can help you stay flexible and healthy. Relax. Learning to relax is very important for your wellbeing as well as body and mind health. You should practice some form of relaxation every day. Deep breathing exercises can help relax us physically and mentally. Take a breathing exercise break for at least five minutes throughout the day. To breathe for relaxation, close your eyes and place one hand over your belly. Inhale through your nose with a slow, deep breath. Feel your abdomen rise as you breathe in. Now, exhale slowly through your mouth, feeling your belly lower.
Take a break. Your usual routine may lead to chronic stress and begin to wear you down. It is good to pamper yourself every now and then by taking a break from the troubles of your daily life. Take time off work to explore a new hobby, vacation in a new place, or just to relax at home. This can help keep stress at bay and allow your body and mind time to focus on overdue self-care and healing. Develop supportive relationships. Focus on the people who love and support your healing, and avoid those who bring you down.
Your social support system is important for your self-healing endeavours. Spend time with positive friends and family who make you laugh, trust that you can help heal yourself, and reinforce your goals.
Listen to your body. Pay attention to the physical and emotional sensations your body communicates to you. If you feel pain, tightness, nausea or dizziness, then try to find out what is happening to cause the stress response. Consider what you can do to alleviate the stress, such as meditation, expressing yourself creatively, spending time with or talking to someone, laughing, getting a massage, etc. Use your symptoms to change your life for the better.
Engage in creative activities. Many people find that the process of creating, whether it is writing, making art, sculpting, playing an instrument or some other creative activity, can be very enjoyable. These activities can promote healing and lessen the effects of stress. They also allow you to express yourself in new and fun ways.
Don’t smoke, drink or do drugs. Smoking can slow healing because it decreases blood supply and prevents enough oxygen and nutrients from getting to damaged tissues. It can also increase the likelihood of developing certain diseases. Other potentially destructive habits and activities that you engage in regularly should also be discontinued as well, such as drinking too much alcohol or caffeine.
Get professional support. You may need someone on your side with the education and experience to guide you on your self-healing journey. This can be a spiritual teacher, alternative healer, doctor, or therapist. The most important thing is that the healer nurtures you and shares your optimism for self-healing.
OK GET SET, READY, GO:
1. Sit in a comfortable position and become aware of your breathing. No need to change the pattern of your breathing – just pay attention to the flow – in and out, in and out. No judging it, no changing it – just noticing and simply relaxing with it. Take a moment or 2 to do this.
2. Take your hands, put your palms together in front of you, and rub them together for 30 – 60 seconds. Rub your hands until they become warm… Smile a little IF it feels right to you – smiling itself is healing and has the ability to switch our moods in a few seconds. This will vary with each of us of course.
3. Hold your hands at least 6 inches away from each other, facing each other and feel the energy flowing through them. This energy is always here – you are feeling it now because of the intention and the awakening your awareness to it. you feel this energy tune into it. Know this is part of you. Keep on smiling – doesn’t this feel great?
4. Close your eyes and VISUALISE the energy… See if you can move the energy up your arms, through your body. You have set the intent to heal your body… the intention is there. Now the visualisation. See if you can move that energy to any part of your body you may feel some stress or illness in. Keep it there knowing you are sending it love and positive “healing energy.” If you feel like you are losing touch with feeling the energy – please rub your hands together again. Picture the energy in whatever way feels right for you. Perhaps you just want to feel it or maybe you want to picture it as a white light – it is whatever way feels the easiest for you. You can also picture it in pink or even a light blue light – whatever colour feels and represents healing to you personally!
5. Continue to work with this flow of energy for at least 5mins. Visualise and ask the energy to move to different parts of your body. Take note of how the energy feels as it reaches different spaces. Notice the energy relaxing the parts of the body it flows into. Thank you universe and the energy and be grateful for all it’s help. Playing with this energy flow for even five minutes can bring a state of joy and peace that you may have felt was impossible even minutes earlier.
6. Once you have decided it is time to end your self healing session… It is wise to close the healing off, a seal as it were with some while light pictured all over your body… or around you, like an egg or a bubble of safety. Remember to thank the spirits, angels and universe for the assistance. As you can see in the above exercise, you don’t have to be a gifted healer to heal yourself… whilst I do not recommend just doing this solely yourself, it is a good pick me up every now and then. Some source credit goes to: WikiHelp ie prelist description.
Warrior Strength to those who deserve it & Destruction to those who need it!
International Psychic Medium Witch Madame Verveine+ Witchcraft Practitioner Author Artist Mentor Owner and Founder of BeWitchy
BeWitchy® ©Copyright Protected 2017